Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good in the Bad News

I am just posting today because I want the you wish me luck...

This morning my husband had a motorcycle accident, he has a broken ankle and the skin in his arm is gone, out of there he is ok, my question is why people can't drive right? some lady turn in front of him because she was going to get her breakfast, she couldn't wait 15 seconds to let the cars past before she turns, I just thank God that he is ok, and ask you to wish me luck and everything goes well in his recovery and in his two jobs, one of them he can't do for 6 weeks, I don't know how we do, but I trust God everything will be ok...

Besides that my photoshop Elements program got something wrong, and I have to re-install, that won't be a problem if I just knew where the CD is...

Today I have a Freebie for you,I call it Sweet Pastel. With this one you have to trust me, because I don't have a picture, but it's sweet, papers, tab, brad and one heart so be happy and please leave some luv

6 comments:

Shell said...

Thank you for the freebie. Best of luck to you & your hubby during his healing process. As far as being able to get along without one of his jobs, the lady's insurance is supposed to pay for lost wages. So keep on them about that.

Anonymous said...

Sending get well wishes for your husband's quick recovery!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Lizzerd said...

hope DH gets better soon! and thanks for the freebie...

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Sorry to hear about Hubby will put you all in my prayers!!!
TY so very much for this sweet mini!!!

fun2educate said...

I am so sorry about yur hubby! I wish him a speedy recovery. I'll be keeping yui in my thoughts.