Thursday, September 13, 2007

New kit for you



I been working in a whole new kit and my inspiration comes for my sweet baby, it is why I called Sweet Alysa and I'll be posting for parts because it's big so today I post the first part that are half of the papers and tomorrow I post the second part from papers also, and after that I will be posting some elements, I am working with chipboard and it looks really cool, just so you know the papers are only available for the weekend and the next part I'll be telling you how long, so be sure you get them...








This is the preview for the papers but remember it's just half of them, comeback tomorrow for the next part, and click the preview for the link, and if you download leave me some love!




Download Expired!

Special thanks to Scrapgirls, Atomic cupcake and Royanna Fritschmann.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! What pretty colors!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. I love the pink and yellow color combination.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these awesome BG packs!!!!!