Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Help and a Freebie

Hello girls




I had two busy days and couldn't post, but today I am back with a freebie, it's a sampler from the new kit that I was working on, I been learning new things and I want to share them with you. Well I have another subject here I don't know how to call it, I been trying to find the perfect name, but just didn't come out, and here is where I need your help and (surprise!) the person that come up with the best name for this kit, will have it for free, the whole thing, so help me out...




Click the image for the link
Special Thanks to Scrap girls, Shannon Fahrnbach and Royanna Fritschmann.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful kit, and the colors remind me of a shop in South Dakota that sold Indian Jewelry. I thought of Turquoise and land when I looked at the kit. I'd name it Native Turqoise or Indian Crafts.
Thank you for the beautiful sampler.