Thursday, September 27, 2007

Giggle and laugh the third

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you this beautiful lay out that Grace made from my kit Flowers for friends, it's wonderful, and I love the puppies, they are beautiful.





And for the third part of Giggles and Laugh I have another pack of papers, 10 papers that coordinate with the other two packages, and this kit start to grow big...



Remember to leave a comment if you download.


Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake!

Download Expired

5 comments:

fun2educate said...

I was so excited when I opened your blog today and saw my babies!! The new kit looks great, such bright and happy colors. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Grace

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing:) This is indeed getting bigger n bigger. Shall wait patiently for the elements! I am sure I won't be disappointed *giggles*

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for sharing the wonderful LO!!!!
TY so ever much for part 3!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This kit looks to be so much fun to play with. I really like the casual, almost carnival, feel of it all. Thank you so much for sharing it.

MemoryKeeper said...

I love these papers! So bright, and who can resist polkadots! awesome! Many thanks!