Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sweet Alysa Alphabet Freebie

Thank you for all the comments, I love to read them, I know I said today I was going to post the elements, but I had the 13th Birthday of my niece, and she had a beautiful celebration, we give her the nuggets of truth, and talk to her about how she is beautiful in God's eyes, after that we had lunch at her parents house with all the family, after that I went shopping with my hubby and I got home really tired, but I still have a nice freebie for you.


It's an alphabet from the kit, made from chipboard I am so pleased with it, that I can't help myself, I include a big brad so you can start scrapping ( remember that it will be here only for few days) and tomorrow I will be posting the elements, click the preview for the link, and tell me what you think....

Special Thanks to Scrapgirls!



Download Expired!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the awesome alpha!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful alpha! Love it!
Thanks much!