Monday, September 17, 2007

Somebody made me cry today, and It wasn't in a good way, do you think you should be so cruel with someone when you feel threatened? And why do you feel that way?, Shouldn't you know the reasons something was done before you judge someone?

I thank God for allowing me to be in contact with all of you in one way or another, and I thank you for coming back here and saying something nice to me, that is what makes my day.

And Thanks to my supportive husband, who is the best and helps me in everything!

I have a little something for you, an sdd-on to Sweet Alysa, three vellum tags and a Vellum flower, I hope you like them and simply enjoy!




Special Thanks to Atomic cupcake and scrapgirls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May your journey through life be uncluttered with negativity~~Anne

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry someone made you cry....some people can be so mean and of ocurse they never worry about anyones feelings..I hope you have better day...***HUGSSSSSSS*** thankyou for the ad-on and sharing your awosme kit :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BIG HUGS!!!!!!
TY so very much for the beautiful addon!!!!!!!