Sunday, September 16, 2007

Last part of Sweet Alysa

Hello Ladies!

I finish the elements from the kit, I am excited, I think they are beautiful. I learn so many things in the way and I have new elements like stickers, I had never made a sticker before and the button & string, that is new too, so now I am not only designing with pre-made tools, but I am making my own. And finally I share with you a new LO, that picture was taken when my baby was a new born and all what I want to say is that evoke in my "Sweet Memories"

Here is your last part and I really want that you enjoy them as much as I enjoy creating and I have already ideas for a new kit, please tell me what you think, and thank you for come back!

Special Thanks to Scrap girls, Atomic cupcake and Royanna Fritschmann!



Download Expired!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I love the colors you used in your kit. Second, I think you have done a wonderful job making your papers and elements. So pretty and very, very sweet. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your awesome elements!!!!!
Love the LO too!!!!!!!

Rae said...

Thank you. These are so sweet and I really appreciate your time and talent.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this adorable kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this pretty kit. The colors are so neat for a little girl. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

these colors are just so perfect together..you have awsome talent and thank you so much for sharing!!:) ***leaving some luv***